Mechanical – Middle East Tasks Co. Ltd. (METCO)
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
• Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
• Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
• Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
• Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
• Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
• Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
• Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
• Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
• Keep logs of work and report on issues
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Egypt; India; Jordan; Philippines; Tunisia|