Media Planner – Advertising Coordinator
• Working with the client and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
• Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns.
• Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns.
• Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
• Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
• Presenting proposals, including cost schedules to clients.
• Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations.
• Working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency.
• Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites.
• Managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgment.
• Proofreading advertisement content before release.
• Maintaining detailed records.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Public Relations; Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Advertising|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|