Network Engineer (Job location : Australia/Canada) – Resettlement Solution
Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Australia and Canada may apply.
The Role includes:-
- Checking network engineering act and ensure system obtain-ability and dependability.
- Arranging and mounting various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including facility packs, patches, hot fixes and security conformations.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balances, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network upkeep and system promotions including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within recognized configuration and change administration policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|