1. Handle caller’s inquiries related to GM
2. Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
3. Meet and assist the GM guests.
4. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
5. Schedule GM’s meeting’s agenda as requested.
6. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
7. Make preparations for GM visits and meetings.
8. Handling the General Manager traveling documents, booking and reservations.
Prepare vouchers for the hotel reservations and flight tickets.
1. Monitor the sales plan implementation by reviewing the credit limits of the customers, target achievement by sales representatives and branches, branches balances, key customers targets…etc. and issue reports by the variances of the actual sales from the budgeted sales to be sent to the sales manager and the area sales managers.
2. Conduct monthly meeting for the sales team, sales manager, area sales managers, and sales supervisors by presenting the sales performance by identifying the monthly problems, the sales results and the next month sales plan.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|