Operations Consultant – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of a global fast-food chain, we are seeking an Operations Consultant for their Riyadh operations.
You will support activities in order to build positive business results and provide support to the restaurants to achieve and maximize sales and profit potential.
- Lead the opening of online delivery applications by partnering with the Cross-Functional Team
- Lead the deployment of Aggregators and manage contract renewal terms. Generate monthly weekly and daily operational reports to maintain and control all operations areas
- Assist in identifying local store activities and implement programs at the restaurant level to enhance sales operations
- Analyze and track the volume and profit of activities and make appropriate recommendations to ensure profitability and optimum sales.
- Ensure the high-speed delivery of high-quality food and ensure that the guest experiences are maintained and exceed expectations.
- Conduct sales trends and KPI’s analysis, interpret results, and assist restaurants in formulating action plans.
- Complete periodical recaps and regular evaluations of the quality of service, and related activities by identifying areas of opportunity and communicating results to the Director.
- Coordinate between Admin and Operations for the licensing process.
- Identify competitors and conduct regular trading areas and analyzing the potentiality.
- Ensure delivery zone and grid mapping is updated.
- Supervise, guide, and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|