Oracle Apps Data Base – Almajal Alarabi Holding
Work closely with business team, system administrators, and application developers to define and resolve information flow and content issues—helping to transform business requirements into environment specific databases.
• Monitor and analyse performance metrics and allocate database resources to achieve optimum database performance.
• Support multiple servers and multiple databases of medium to high complexity with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity and accessibility of the data.
• Troubleshoot production, development, test databases issues and if applicable provide immediate solution
• Install new versions of oracle RDBMS and any related tools, Patches and creates new DB instances as required
• Path Assessment and application in EBS environment.
• Configure and troubleshoot issues related to workflow mailer.
• Controls migrations changes through the development life cycle.
• Plans and implements Security, backup and recovery of the Oracle database
• Monitor and Control all database objects, including schemas, table spaces, tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|