• Analyze and decide how to compose a subject
• Use various photographic techniques, tools and equipments
• Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs based on Food & Bevarage professional standards.
• Enhance the subject’s appearance with natural or artificial look.
• Use photos enhancing/edit software
• Maintain a digital portfolio, often on a website, to demonstrate work
• seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities;
• carrying out research and preparation for the needed photo sessions.
• working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right professional images;
• using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
• communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them.
• Review sets of photographs to select the best work Enhance, retouch, and resize photographs.
• negatives, using airbrushing and other techniques.
• Produce computer-readable, digital images from film, using flatbed scanners and photofinishing laboratories.
• Use traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|