Plant / Manufacturing Manager ( Citric Acids / Sugar )
• Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
• Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
• Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
• Commit to plant safety procedures.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
• Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
• Influence and learn from below.
• Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|