Principal Project Engineer – Mechanical (IWTP/SWTP) – Parsons International Limited
Provide technical support to Engineering Department in the development and execution of various projects related to communities and infrastructure projects.
Principal Project Engineer – (ME IWTP/SWTP) will report to a Mechanical Supervising Engineer. Will interact and coordinate work with other Royal Commission Departments
Major Activities Performed
1. Familiarizes with all Royal Commission codes and standards, General Design Criteria and Technical Guidelines, standard drawings and standard guide specifications
2. Review of A/E contractors design submittals, specifications, technical reports, calculations and coordinate work of other disciplines and departments.
3. Preparation of technical specifications and drawings for bid packages related to the development of various community and industrial projects.
4. Will implement methods and solutions for complex engineering problems and will select the most efficient and economical manner to meet our clients’ design objectives.
5. Leads other Engineers and design personnel in technical excellence and growth in the Quality Improvement Process.
6. Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
7. Assists in the review of vendor drawings and shop drawings.
8. Prepare conceptual design and layouts.
9. Performs field inspection and provide field support, as necessary during construction phases.
10. Provide response and technical solutions to RFI’s raised by Contractors, Operation and Maintenance.
11. Must work well within a dynamic team and serve as a technical consultant to the client.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|