1. Lead the Department of Procurement.
2. Responsible for choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from by meeting with salespeople and compare their products and prices.
3. Select vendors, negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products. Then award contracts to the vendors, and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
4. Manage supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness. Periodically review suppliers, and launch improvement programs where required. Thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.
5. Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, report price lists, track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor contractor performance, calculate the cost of orders, charge or forward invoices to the appropriate accounts, and monitor in-house inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping records.
6. Prepare purchase orders, responding to requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology, and comparing prices, specifications and delivery dates.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|