Project Controls and Planning Manager
1. The management of the project cost control team including cost engineers, planners and QS
2. Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
3. Advice and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
4. Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, and project controls best practices.
5. Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria|