Project Engineer – Middle East Tasks Co. Ltd. (METCO)
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completion and follow-up of projects and ensure the quality of work and satisfaction of the end users.
recruitment.riyadh16 @ gmail. com
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|