Project Manager – I Engineering
1. Plans and designs the work schedule for his/her assigned project(s).
2. Ensures all works related to his/her assigned project(s) are executed in accordance with Client’s specifications.
3. Identifies and recommends to the Projects Head the resources needed for his/her project(s) (human resources, vehicles, equipments, tools…).
4. Selects and assigns qualified sub-contractors to his/her project(s).
5. Directs and manages all sub-contractors working on his/her project(s).
6. Directs and manages all i engineering Project Supervisors and Site Controllers assigned to him/her.
7. Coaches and develops Project Supervisors and Site Controllers assigned to him/her.
8. Undertakes monthly visits to his/her assigned sites to verify the site progress and provide necessary inputs when needed.
9. Explains and trains Project Supervisors and Site Controllers on i engineering reporting formats, and ensures the implementation and flow of these reports.
10. Follows up on Client’s payments and reports status to Projects Head according to i engineering’s internal procedures.
11. Reports regularly the project’s progress to the Client (weekly meetings, status reports…).
12. Coordinates efforts with the Clients’ Site Representative(s) to ensure an efficient roll-out of the sites’ work.
13. Is able to take initiatives on his own, however makes sure to seek his Projects Head’s approval on important decisions.
14. Supervises the handover process of his/her assigned sites.
15. Supervises and follows up on all documentation related to the project(s).
16. Compiles all received Daily Reports From Projects Supervisors and reports on Daily Basis to the Projects Head using I engineering’ s reporting formats and procedures.
QMS/OH&S Role and responsibilities
1. Ensures that all projects activities adhere to all OH&S and QMS standards.
2. Ensures that company’s procedures are implemented and followed. Suggests improvement if necessary.
3. Responsible for availability, implementation and follow-up of standard procedures and processes (Technical and organizational). 4. Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
5. Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Procurement & Logistics, HR and Accounts) as per i engineering’s internal procedures.
6. Reviews OHS reports from field or regional supervisors, evaluates and suggests improvements using i engineering’s reporting formats and procedures.
7. Monitors the Site Safety Induction sheet filled by subcontractors, and manages them according to policy.
8. Checks that the incident investigation reports are filled.
9. Ensures that adequate PPE is used by both i engineering teams and Subcontractors
10. Requests for the replacement of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)’s when required.
11. Ensures that safe work procedures are being adhered to by team members.
12. Deals directly with the client’s representative on all OH&S matters when required. 13. Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Head.
14. Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place both by the local team and by visitors.
15. Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitors the security adherence.
16. Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams.
17. Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
18. Provides training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
19. Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
20. Conducts regular site inspections.
21. Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures).
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|