Project Nurse – BUTEC S.A.L.
This is a site-based position.
The job aims to provide emergency medical treatment to employees on company premises in order to promote and safeguard their health.
1. Deal with emergencies whenever required to prevent, mitigate or handle associated adverse Occupational Health and Safety consequences.
2. Conduct physical examinations and medical check-up in order to assess the medical status of the concerned person.
3. Administer first aid care and emergency medical treatments in case of injuries or ill health on company premises to ensure employees/visitors’ safety.
4. Coordinate with concerned parties to transfer injured employees to hospitals or medical centers in order to provide them with the most suitable treatment.
5. Follow-up and control the recovery of injured people and provide necessary guidance to foster the recovery process.
6. Maintain a clean and hygienic clinic, check regularly on the medication/medical supplies inventory (inventory level, expiry dates, etc…) and take appropriate actions to ensure prompt and reliable medical services..
7. Provide technical assistance to concerned parties to prevent/reduce work injuries and/or to be able to deal with insurance companies and external bodies.
8. Prepare incident/accident reports and keep records of employees’ medical history for compensation purposes and for future medical diagnosis.
|Job Location:||Duba, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|