Purchasing Manager – Alfanar Company
- JOB PURPOSE:
This position exist to take full responsibility of overall management of Purchasing Function. Plan, develop, execute and monitor its activities and related systems by optimum resources at efficient cost. Deliver as per company quality standards. Manage the risks and opportunities to bring the department to a further step.
- Functional ACCOUNTABILITIES:
▪ Responsible for supplier management including selection, qualification, contracts, and negotiations.
▪ Work closely with all concerned support functions to ensure purchasing needs are being met.
▪ Negotiate, Sign & Manage contracts/orders with suppliers of material and services according to his authorization limits.
▪ Oversee the Preparation & pre-negotiation for contracts/orders of material & service which has value higher than his authorization limits.
▪ Review market, price, delivery conditions, and trends to determine present and future material availability.
▪ Manage the process for finding strong suppliers/logistics providers to develop a consolidated base to meet current and future needs.
▪ Analyzing the status report of Purchase Request & Purchase Orders & then takes appropriate actions to resolve any expected Problems.
▪ In coordination with Legal Advisor responsible for preparing contract drafts.
▪ Provide expertise in the utilization of SAP ERP system to help maximize the Supply Chain team’s effectiveness.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|