Quality Control Specialist
• Responsible for all type of Quality and Hygiene issues, HACCP Food Safety System Implantation, monitor cleaners’ jobs activity and prepare their schedules and assignee areas of work
• Monitoring Quality Control System, production and operation activities are according to TQMS & basic food Safety System.
• Monitoring chillers & freezer temperature, staff personal Hygiene conditions, Physical checks on finished product with labeling
• Monitor & cross check the Raw material, store physical condition, staff health condition
• Preparing weekly report and send to QA Manager
• To ensure that the correct procedures is follow in production & Operation
• Ensure the provided food safety records are correct and updated.
• Participate in any troubleshooting exercise that may be necessary.
• Participate in all the activities including the requirements of ISO/HACCP Quality system.
• Recognize and solve problems those are affecting product Quality and product Sterility on the outlet floor.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|