Recruitment Supervisor – مشرف قسم التوظيف – Nesma Trading
The responsibility of Recruitment Supervisor is to be involved in the individual development of the team, and provide all the necessary tools for the completion of all recruitment related operations, in addition to empowering the unit as a whole, thus enabling across-company decision making.
- Overall recruitment and talent management operations
- Development of unit based on process engineering to ensure an efficient workflow
- Train and develop unit employees based on the most recent recruitment trends and solutions
- Support in all tasks of the unit to overcome obstacles
- Maintain a positive relationship with key employees in all divisions
- Handle the following tasks upon need: identify and amend RRF requirements, CV search, screening initial interviews , salary scale, negotiations, and on boarding process
- Participate in recruitment campaigns and assist in agency selection and assessment
- Assist in maintaining a strong company image, and building an external professional network of key people relevant to the overall company needs
- Endorse the use of the recruitment software to all divisions, relevant managers and agencies
- Support divisions in the development of their coordinators and improving communication processes with the recruitment unit
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|