Refueling Operator – United Fuel Company Ltd.
1. Obtain flight schedule of aircraft from Operations Control Room and confirm with airline representative on timing and quantity.
2. Carry out product topping-up to bowser and quality control activities to ensure product is free from dirt and suspended water.
3. Capture refuelling transaction data, record in delivery documents and forward the information to operation control room.
4. Handle fuelling of aircraft and ensure correct quantity is delivered by operating refueller and dispenser according to specification and operating standard.
5. Check quality of the product prior to and after refuelling operation to ensure compliance to the specification and issue delivery receipt.
6. Confirm and certify product quantity and quality by signing delivery receipt and acknowledged by the aircraft captain or airline engineer.
7. Monitor and ensure right pressure and flow rate of product being transferred into the aircraft tank.
8. Carry out daily vehicle serviceability check and raise defect report for any defect found.
9. Perform product quality control check at dispensers / bowsers and update result in the relevant records.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Aviation/Marine Refueling|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|