Regional Sales Manager – Rapid Access
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales function for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) & Bahrain. This role is also responsible for leading the sales and business development teams to deliver first class service to existing and potential customer base, as well as selling and educating customers about Rapid Access’ product portfolio, facilities, and services.
Reporting into the Regional Director with additional reporting lines to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Regional Sales Manager will have overall sales responsibility for themselves and the wider sales team within KSA & Bahrain. The Regional Sales Manager is tasked with the growth of revenue and trade in line with agreed targets by proactively managing, developing, and targeting the sales team.
This role is equally made up of field and office-based activities which requires travel throughout KSA & Bahrain, and potentially the wider GCC-region. The role requires someone who is capable and willing to cover the KSA & Bahrain territory on a regular basis and will be proactive in seeking out new opportunities within new and existing customer industries.
Development & Implementation of the Sales Strategy
- Provide strategic planning input into the business development plan to identify opportunities for new market and customer penetration. Identify realisable revenue streams in each sector and forecast anticipated profit margins.
- Actively research, identify, develop and track project opportunities in defined target market sectors, enabling the team to perform proactive sales activities.
- Achieve agreed retention, growth and profitability goals including:
-increased revenue growth
-account management of the existing customer base
-re-development of dormant accounts to agreed percentage
-retention of existing active customer base within agreed percentage
-new business development to agreed percentage
- Conduct regular customer sales visits. Collect information on customer needs and projects and translate them into project proposals and quotes with the goal of securing or retaining business.
- Negotiate contract information and pricing structures with new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline towards targeted sectors to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Ensure appropriate pricing strategies are in place making rate improvements across existing and new customers.
- Utilise marketing initiatives in line with the sales plan to increase the awareness of Rapid Access. Recommend and implement sales promotional programs to promote sales growth.
- Work with the wider Rapid Access team e.g. Engineering, Marketing and Health & Safety to prepare sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
Reporting & Information Systems
- Update the regional and country management teams on topics such as industry trends, sales activity, competitor activity, lost jobs, revenue, and utilisation.
- Provide constant analysis of sales region capabilities, potential and threats.
- Ensure the CRM system is routinely updated with information such as customer visits, quotes, forecasts.
- Analyse customer service data and produce monthly management report detailing data on quotes, bookings, renewals and contract activation figures.
Operations and Despatch
- Ensure correct communication towards team members in terms of daily team work, sharing information, sharing workload, adjusting schedules and holidays with the relevant back up persons.
- Maximise opportunities for recovery of transport costs and damage notifications.
- Coach and develop team members with regards to presenting and engaging with customers and colleagues. Identify development opportunities and provide input into their training efforts.
- Liaise closely with the Regional Director to ensure the team’s targets are met.
- Ensure sales reporting process is followed by the field sales team.
- Lead the teams to commercially prioritise the market and key customers to ensure that the agreed targets for revenue, contact rate, average handling time and daily machine conversion (DMC) rates are met consistently each month.
- Ensure all team members are effectively engaged with on a regular basis through forums such as the Team Talk, performance reviews etc.
- Drive and refine continuous improvement initiatives to the benefit of the customers and Rapid Access.
- Follow company service standards, workflow, processes and procedures to ensure high quality service and compliance to overall operations, in line with the current company KPI’s.
- Ensure your team understand the importance of following company process and the implications and consequences to the business they are not followed.
- Promote a “customer-focused” operation by collaborating with other departments across the business to develop, expand and implement solutions.
- Ensure any revealed process gaps or improvement ideas are escalated.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|