Sales and Business Development Manager (Saudi National)
- Saudi National
- Candidate should have 5+ years experience
- Candidate should have Sales experience
- Ideal candidate would have Business Outsourcing Services Experience
- Must have business development drive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Should have good presentation and communication skills – Comfortable at making English Presentations to Clients
- Must read, write and speak English fluently
Role and Responsibilities:
In charge of the overall Business Outsource Saudi staff activity, from client contact till placement and onboarding.
Good knowledge of the Saudi labor laws and the proper selection and evaluation criteria to fit client needs.
Should have good communications skills in English and Arabic and can work under pressure to deliver on tough objectives. Able to coach, train and motivate, as well as discipline staff members as needed.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this role requires a self-starter that can handle the business development aspect as well as the recruitment activity with little support.
Preferably, the candidate should have previous experience form a HR business outsourcing/ recruitment and placement agency that fulfills Outsourced Saudi staff needs for various industry in the market.
The successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude. He will be required to make a business development plan, make client visit to present our services and concludes the transaction through supplying the needed service to the client and ensure their expectations are met.
This role is urgently required for an immediate start.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources; Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting; Sales|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|