Sales and Marketing – General Manager – Vehicle Solutions, Accessories & Personalization
Job Listing No: 9740000
- Lead and control the sales activities in contributing to the achievement of revenue, profit, unit sales and GDI through effective management, increase customer retention and efficient distribution plans for the chosen markets.
- Create a successful sales and customer orientation within the company whereby the members are fully engaged, customer focused, target oriented in their day to activities.
- Develop appropriate channel strategic plans for the retail accessories business both within and outside ALJ network.
- Plan operational budgets through regular management meeting to ensure the sales performance confirms to the set parameters.
- Develop various sales processes and policies to successfully control and engage the channels and sales personnel that optimise the return on sales.
- Manage the product development function in conjunction with marketing department to introduce innovative products and solutions to customers.
- Be the voice of customer and channel partners and provide useful market intelligence to the marketing team and senior management
- Participate and contribute in overall business strategy formulation, planning and budgeting activities.
- Discuss the impact, strengths, and weaknesses of the forecast with the Sales Team to receive their input on the possibilities of the forecast being met.
- Work closely with sales channels to optimise sales by developing win-win arrangement that includes profit margins, incentives, effective sales processes and product range and availability.
- Participate in product improvement and new product development process by providing inputs and feedback about current products and customer requirements.
- Provide feedback to marketing regarding effectiveness of marketing programs to ensure proper implementation of marketing and sales strategies in all sales channels.
- Coordinate the sales activities to ensure that all activities are carried out as per the business strategic plans through effective communication and monitoring.
- Leads and collaborates cross-functional teams within the field of sales organization by operational performance discussions to facilitate revenue achievement.
- Manage high-level customer escalations or issues arising out of transactional situations by promoting Guest First philosophy to ensure overall regional GDI targets are achieved.
- Establish tracking systems that can improve the sales and marketing process by helping sales managers to plan and monitor opportunities and relationships in monitoring sales achievement and take necessary counter measures to achieve targets.
- Review the monthly sales report and analyzes weekly updates of market conditions by providing input to the preparation of sales forecasts and the development of projected selling expenses by sales channel.
- Approves major sales orders, contracts or bids through review and analyze the operating results of the sales activity and recommends required action, as deemed necessary.
- Receives market demand data from marketing and uses the data to prepare a preliminary sales forecast for the entire year and recommend changes in policy, infrastructure, and support systems to maximize sales penetration and growth.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of the sales operations within the region through enhancing and re-allocating resources to improve overall results.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
To Apply, Please Login ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Sales and Marketing – General Manager – Vehicle Solutions, Accessories & Personalization"
Note: This job listing with titled "Sales and Marketing – General Manager – Vehicle Solutions, Accessories & Personalization" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.