• Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
• Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
• Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
• Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
• Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
• Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
• Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
|Company Industry:||Home & Office Furniture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|