Sales Executive – BMW
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fulfillment of reporting as required.
- Prospecting, demo logs, quotations & sales process.
- Preparing required paperwork accurately.
- Attend and promote campaigns as required.
- Move display as required.
- Meets showroom visitors.
- Arrange display as requested by product manager / showroom manager.
- Answer customer inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing,and payment methods.
- Keep desk clean & neat.
- Set up advertising display.
- Calculate price discounts.
- Keep record of customer information for customer call reports.
- Stamp, mark, or tag prices on products as required.
- Demonstrate product in accordance with procedures.
- Register sales, and deliver cash to cashier on daily bases.
- File all cash receipts along with product sales invoice copy.
- Prepares proposals based on customer’s requirements and standard technical specification.
- Negotiate and finalize sales agreements and ensures timely payment of receivables.
- Monitor and reports on market trends and competitor activity.
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction and sales retention.
- Sales activities (quotation, test drive, prospecting, follow up, outdoor visits).
- Achieving target with the model mix required.
- Arranging sales file (receipt copy, invoice, delivery papers, insurance, registration copy).
- Commit to MYNM policy (uniform, being tidy, presentable, attendance, and training).
Handling customer complaints and requirements in a good respective
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|