Sales Representatives – Nozom Consulting
Job Listing No: 9740000
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between a company and customers.
- Sales rep ensure current customers have the right products and services,
- Identify new markets and customer leads,
- Pitch prospective customers.
- Maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Administration Support Services|
To Apply, Please Login ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Sales Representatives – Nozom Consulting"
Note: This job listing with titled "Sales Representatives – Nozom Consulting" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.