SAP Basis Consultant
• Installation may include ECC,BW,S/4HANA, Net weaver, Net Weaver components, Solution Manager etc..
• Manage database HANA,SQL Server 2012 /2008.
• SAP Basis administration and technical core tasks including SAP software installation, upgrade, applying Support Packages (with SUM tool), patches, and fixes, installation of add-on software components
• Maintain multi-landscape environments through environment copies, system refreshes, and transport management
• At least have 1 end to end implementation experience.
• Client administration like local client copy, remote client copy, create and deleting clients.
• Create RFCs and should be able to configure TMS (Transport Management System)
• Create roles using different methods like transactions, direct objects, missing authorizations, restrictions etc.
• Analyze /fix missing authorizations.
• User administration like creating and deleting users, assigning and resetting passwords, locking and unlocking users.
• Monitor and manage the servers, background jobs, performance of the system
• Monitor the status of work processes, application servers and system logs etc
• Configure SAP GUI at client computers
• Troubleshoot any client or server problems
• AWS experience would be an added advantage
• S/4HANA experience would be an added advantage
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|