Job Listing for "Territory Jobs"
Search result for Territory Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Saudi Arabia which also includes areas of Saudi Arabia like Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sultanah, Dammam, Taif, Tabuk, Buraidah and Khamis Mushait. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
jobs by ADVERTISEMENTS
Lab Products Territory Sales Manager Saudi ArabiaApplyEmail JobSave jobSaudi ArabiaPermanent AED20000 - AED23000 per month (AED240000 - AED276000) Bullet points3 x sales specialists required to cover East Central and West Saudi ArabiaCandidates must have experience selling Lab equipment consumablesAbout Our ClientMultinational Laborator
Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and managing the marketing and sales activities that support international and domestic student recruitment into our range of courses (Language, Diploma, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate and Summer Camps) and will work closely with the teams to deliver the territory’s sales and business ...
JOB PURPOSE: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales function for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) & Bahrain. This role is also responsible for leading the sales and business development teams to deliver first class service to existing and potential customer base, as well as selling and educating customers about Rapid Access’ product portfolio, facilities, and services. Reporting into the Regional Director with additional reporting lines to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Regional Sales Manager will have overall sales responsibility for themselves and the wider sales team within KSA & Bahrain.
General Electric - Al Khubar, Ash Sharqiyah - Job Description Summary Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Jobs at this level operate with some autonomy but are covered by well-defined Commercial policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (typically annual volume, margin and compliance requirements). Responsible for medium-sized sales territories
Jeddah, Makkah - وصف الإعلان Van Sales Operation الوصف الوظيفي You would be responsible for an assigned territory to achieve volume target, distribution, visibility, and the coverage of all outlets. You will train, motivate and control the Sales Force Team to maximize team effectiveness and develop the territory. Need to achieve Sales targets by category, deliver excellence at POP focusing on Range, Visibility, Price and Promotion, ensure on time collection and deliver qualitative & prompt feedback & reports.
The Business Development Executive / Manager is responsible for selling to and educating customers about Rapid Access’ product portfolio, facilities and services. Reporting into the Sales Manager the role holder will be part of a team responsible for providing high quality and proactive business development opportunities. The Business Development Executive/ Manager will be given a defined customer portfolio within an assigned territory and will be tasked with its growth and maximising revenue and profit against agreed targets by converting enquiries and sales proposals into confirmed orders.
This is a unique opportunity to hold a leading positions in our Linde SIGAS Oil & Gas Services Function based at SIGAS offices in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. This is an ideal role for a seasoned Oil & Gas Operator/supervisor with a broad range of experiences; a position that represents a great opportunity to make a big impact across a large territory, with a major global name. The successful incumbent will be expected to manage the following responsibilities: Checking of equipment in workshop before mobilization.
1. Responsible for the business in terms of - -Overall country operations management -Costing for every project to be delivered onshore (Country/Region) -Business Model Assumptions Validation against local constraints (bid/proposal) -Projects Delivery (from PO to Acceptance) to meet Quality and EBITDA targets -Overall Supply Chain & Logistics Management -Business Development, and Sales Management for existing customers (repeat business) 2. In charge of assigned country (the Territory) 3.
The ICRM is responsible for the day to day management of key Rawabi United Safety clients at a corporate office level. This individual will be responsible for developing relationships with existing/ new clients. While the primary focus is on the corporate head office, this individual will be required to make regular site visits to all of his assigned clients locations during the year.
Job Overview Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Application Engineer located in Turaif, Saudi Arabia. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
- - Actively practice teamwork, working within the Sales organisation and throughout other parts of the company to achieve results. - Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
Saudi Arabia - a) Achieves assigned sales target, monthly, quarterly and yearly b) Analyzes market potential and sales territory c) Plans and carries out prospecting activities for selected target groups by direct mailing, electronic mailing, outdoor visits, and outgoing calls. d) Builds, establishes, and accurately maintains the sales database Skills - Customer Oriented - A team player - Broad knowledge of vehicles - Ability to analyze market trends Education Marketing Job Details Job Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Company Industry: Automotive Company Type: Employer (Private Sector) Job Role: Sales Employment Type: Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified Number of Vacancies: 1 Job Ref.: JB3611550 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Years of Experience: Unspecified Residence Location: Unspecified Gender: Female Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma Age: Unspecified This job is posted in the following Specialties: More Similar Jobs , , ... - Permanent - Full-time
• Responsible for assessing business opportunities in the assigned territory for MICE sales. • Leads in seeking new markets or existing markets. • Provides market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings
• Plans, recommends annual sales, business targets and promotional action plans/targets to the Manager based on market needs an feedback, competitors’ activities and subsequently assists in designing and developing sales strategies for the territory in order to ensure growth in revenue and market share for the company. • Implements and monitors sales strategies in the territory to ensure that trade and public in general are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices and quality of company products available. • Monitors, analyses and gathers market trends and competitor activities in collaboration with the Marketing team on a regional basis in order to identify opportunities and anticipate threats and to recommend and implement counter activities in order to improve the market share of company in a highly competitive environment.
Business Growth • Manage development of creative and innovative Visual Merchandising solutions for the concept to maximize market share • Plan and manage visual merchandising tasks to minimize expenditure and maximize productivity within the allocated budget • Maximize market share using visual merchandising skill and business awareness Visual Merchandising Plan and Design • Manage, conceptualize and ensure implementation of the Brand Visual Strategy • Co-ordinate with Buyers, Marketing, Store Operations, Projects in determining specific visual merchandising needs for conceptualization and design of Visual Merchandising solutions such as fixtures, image photos and point of sale materials etc • Plan and develop the Visual Merchandising calendar for the concept • Ensure development and implementation of effective Visual Merchandising standards and methods • Supervise development of creative and innovative Visual Merchandising seasonal concept solutions • Coordinate with Brand Mangement team to maintain a detailed knowledge of the concept merchandise • Manage construction and documentation of instore creatives and window guidelines • Plan and develop concept Décor and windows • Plan and ensure development of New Season and Brand update store set ups • Conducts market research/audit/monitor competitors and understand the latest trends • Assess and recommend action to Visual Merchandising team regarding brand presentation issues, promotions and events, and training issues related to visual merchandising standards • Ensure development and training of In-store Visual Merchandisers, on merchandising standards, space planning and store layout and other visual merchandising techniques In Store Visual Merchandising Execution • Supervise accurate execution of in store visual merchandising display and standards • Supervise implementation of new season setup and brand update in stores • Coordinate with the marketing team and territory VM manager in delivering a consistent brand image in all areas • Co-ordinate with territory VM manager in guiding stores on visual merchandising implementation based on store formats - large, small and medium, individual brands per departments • Review collated feedback through customer feedback and mystery shopping on seasonal Visual merchandising strategy People Management • Manage and support team recruitment • Monitor team development and facilitate complaint resolution • Set responsibility areas for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal • Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the direct reportees • Review the team structure and continuously evolve with the business needs Job Details Date Posted: 2016-11-30 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Joining Date: 2017-01-01 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Sales Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services. - Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Galderma is a global company committed to delivering innovative medical dermatological solutions that meets the needs of patients and physicians around the world. Galderma is currently seeking Sales Manager for its KSA office to be based in Riyadh and reporting to Country Manager KSA. Scope: 1.
Responsibilities: - Achieve targeted sales & objectives. - Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line of the “ Wholesales ” with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
• Be responsible for developing and managing customer relationships while maintaining records of sales activities, schedules, and customers • Drive brand preference for respiratory medical devices and accessories through increased face time and visibility with the respiratory stakeholders in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals (discharge planning, respiratory departments, and purchasing) as well as Long-term Nursing Facilities • Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge, focused on but not limited to Non-Invasive and Invasive Ventilation, Respiratory Drug Delivery, Oxygen and Patient Interface • Conduct sales meetings, training and product demonstrations for ventilation products, airway clearance and other respiratory products • Facilitate and deliver continuing education support on the respiratory product portfolio. • Be responsive to technical and clinical inquiries from patients and clinical staff (including in-service of products) • Take lead in responding to competitive objections to products • Improve understanding of clinical applications and use scenarios for respiratory products in targeted markets • Assist with training & troubleshooting of ventilation and related respiratory assist devices • Look for selling opportunities products and notify other teammates of the opportunity • Be accountable to establish sustainable market advantage • Reach call points that influence physician scripts for respiratory products • Understand the care cycle from Hospital to Home Respiratory Care • Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: The Business Development Executive is responsible for selling to and educating customers about Rapid Access’ product portfolio, facilities and services. The Business Development Executive will be given a defined customer portfolio within an assigned territory and will be tasked with its growth and maximising revenue and profit against agreed targets by converting enquiries and sales proposals into confirmed orders. This is predominantly achieved through field-based sales activity and account management of both the existing customer base and new business.