Job Listing for "Tester Jobs"
Search result for Tester Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Saudi Arabia which also includes areas of Saudi Arabia like Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sultanah, Dammam, Taif, Tabuk, Buraidah and Khamis Mushait. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in application testing spanning across web applications, mobile applications & cloud services Immense experience in - Designing & Developing test cases, scenarios, scripts & procedures - Executing test cases (manual as well as automated, functional, regression as well as performance) - Generating test reports - Tracking defects and validating the fixes with the development team - Working with automated test tools - Experience with Agile (Scrum) - Experience using tools like Jira, ALM, QC, SoapUI etc - Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting Job Details Date Posted: 2016-06-30 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Information Technology Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Nationality: Egypt; India; Jordan; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia; Sudan Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Technology/IT Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Technical background in web application development/architecture or related fields. Operating System Configuration and Security experience (HPUX, Linux).
The RoleWe are looking for an experienced Road Tester Heavy Vehicle Driver to work with leading global Automotive brand FUSO We have vacancies with immediate interviews for jobs to be based in - Riyadh - Dammam - Jeddah - MadinaRequirementsMust have a Heavy Vehicle driving license for Saudi Arabia Good experience driving trucks Basic spoken Engli
Riyadh - Fiber Optic Cable Splicer Job Location : Riyadh Job Description : Testing and troubleshooting continuity of fiber optic networks. Operate all testing equipment and be adept at resolution of challenges common to fiber optic networks. Utilize fusion splicer, test equipment OTDR (Optical Time-Domain Refelctometer), Max Tester, Power meter.
XDSL يكون لدية خبرة في تركيب الألياف الضوئية وإصلاحها للمشترك- معرفة استخدام أداة المهنية مثل - OTDR, splicing machine, Argus (noise, resistance tester, error), multi meter etc. - Experience of xDSL and FTTx installation and repair for subscriber’s end. - Knowledge to use professional tool like OTDR, splicing machine, Argus (noise, resistance tester, error), multi meter etc.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in application testing spanning across web applications, mobile applications & cloud services - Experience in leading a team of QA testers and establishing a formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices. - Immense experience in developing test strategies & test plans based on the functional requirements - Experience in Design, Development, Review and Maintainenance of test plan and test cases - Experience working on various automated test frameworks/tools like load runner, selenium, jmeter etc - Knowledge on various types of testing like penetration, vulnerability, securtity etc - Strong experience on unit test frameworks for both front end as well as back end code - Good understanding of manual as well automation testing - Experience with Agile (Scrum) Job Details Date Posted: 2016-06-30 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Information Technology Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Nationality: Egypt; India; Jordan; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia; Sudan Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Technology/IT Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
A diversified group companies is currently recruiting for a Oracle Finance Application Developer to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Duties and Responsibilities Provide technical development and ongoing support of Oracle's E-Business Suite to include knowledge of Finance (GL, AP, FA, Cash Management) and Purchasing modules. Work closely with business analysts, DBA’s, testers, operations, and technical infrastructure team members as required on design, problem resolution, and release process.
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Position: Senior Business/Systems Analyst Client Details: Leading client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Payroll Company: Raqmiyat. Contract Duration: 12 Months Renewable Contract.
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "Tester Jobs"
- FRESH OPENING Low Voltage Technician – ISC Saudi Location Job DescriptionLow Voltage Technician – ISC job Description  Responsibilities & SkillsKey Responsibilities includes working alongside and or assisting in the lead of a crew of cabling fibertelecommunication technicians in the execution of low voltage infrastructure work orders and projects Phone system troubleshooting network t
- 318031813182 Service Technician – KSA Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education And Experience) Technicians will use standard hand and power tools (grinders hammer stamps etc) for part assembly cranes and (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- JTI requires Industrial Electrical skills Instructor Al Jubayl, Ash Sharqiyah – JUBAIL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE Position Description Technical Instructor JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY The purpose of this position is to train post-secondary students in Industrial skills (Electrical Skills), and support them to successfully pursue their technical studies at JTI, leading to the attainment of diploma in Technical Skills. ...
- Supply Manager (New Initiative) Job description RoleDo you want to help build a world-class institution from the region experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company and improve peoples lives There is only one way to build an awesome institution to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission ...
- Tactical Buyer with GermanTax Free Accounting and Revenue Protection Manager Tax Free Accounting and Revenue Protection ManagerFirstaff Personnel Consultants LtdMiddle East90000 – 100000Permanent full-timeUpdated 30102018Paul Dooley this job is expired SaveSaveApply Now ShareShare this job× Facebook Twitter Google Plus EmailDescriptionTax Free Accounting and Revenue Protection Manager Location Jeddah Saudi Ar
- Sales Consultant – Automotive&lrm Job Description Sales Consultant – Automotive is sought by Omar A Balubaid Group with a minimum of 1 Year experience This position is located in Jeddah Saudi Arabia If you like this job at Omar A Balubaid Group submit your CV to Mihnati to be considered for similar jobs to ...
- Content Marketing Manager Develop all marketing content, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. Expert in all aspects related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
- Sr Cost Accounting Provide timely and reliable financial information to internal and external stakeholders including Sadara management Sadara shareholders creditors and the program office (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- Fire & Life Safety Engineer (Mechanical Background) Job description RoleFire & Life Safety Engineer required for major itnernational contractori in Riyadh Saudi Arabia POSITION DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES &bull Provide engineering coordination on F&LS engineering aspects &bull Engage with and provide engineering support to JV&rsquos designers and works contractors on F&LS matters
- Registered Nurse – Operating Room IV Job description RoleCategory -Nursing and MidwiferySpeciality -TheatresORPeri opLocation -RiyadhHospital We are hiring for the 1 ranked hospital in The Middle East Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital Contact us today for an information and application pack We will guide you through the recruitme