Senior Accountant job description.
Report to the CFO.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Prepare financial statements
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|