Senior IT Risk Management – CC Staffing International Ltd.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Make risk assessments, which involves analyze risks as well as identify, describe and estimate the risks affecting the business.
- Establish the level of risk the company are willing to take.
- Prepare risk management and insurance budgets.
- Create risk assessments, track mitigations efforts and develop risk metrics and risk reports.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Perform risk assessments to identify current and future security vulnerabilities.
- Maintain risk register and develop IT Risk Management metrics and reports.
· Develop risk management controls and contingency plans.
- Evaluate the company’s previous handling of risks, and compare potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to management.
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Create contingency plans to manage crises.
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses.
- Prepare reports and present recommendations.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|