Senior Technical Support – CCNA & MCSA Certificates. – SAMACO Automotive Career Site
This position is responsible to analyze, maintain and implement information technology systems and solutions to meet the company’s technical requirements.
FUNCTIONAL & OPERATIONAL
• Install all company automation systems and ensure that Manufacturer’s systems are implemented and utilized to its most potential.
• Develop and implement any necessary procedures and documentation.
• Identify the detailed requirements of users and prepare detailed project plans for meeting these requirements.
• Test any proposed solution to ensure its effectiveness before final implementation.
• Monitor all key management systems to ensure that any problems are rapidly dealt with and any defects remedied.
• Develop systems as necessary to meet changing business needs.
• Provide training and advice as required to users of information systems to ensure that they make the best use of those systems.
• Maintain an awareness of developments in the information systems field to ensure that the company continues to follow best practice.
• Technical Support
• System Admin: Microsoft Active Directory
• System Admin: Microsoft Office 365
• System Admin: Microsoft Security
• System Admin: Microsoft Azure
• System Admin: SonicWALL Email Security
• System Admin: Cybersecurity (ESET, Sophos and TrendMicro)
• System Admin: Cisco Call Manager
• System Admin: Cisco and Meraki Network
• System Admin: OEM systems (VW, Audi, Porsche, Bentley and Lamborghini)
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|