Service Advisor – Juffali Industrial Products Company (JIPCO)
Summary of Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Advising customers and handling complaints.
- Issuing clear repair instructions.
- Following up work in progress.
- Ensuring that customer’s vehicles are received and handled with special care and attention.
- Establishing, managing & updating all relevant service reports under WIP “Work In Progress” such as purchase orders, business partner, parts goods issues, service orders and job cards.
- Reporting directly to workshop manager.
- Communicating with all the workshop staffs.
- Communicating with Supply Chain Warehouses
- Establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Schedules service and repair appointments.
- Receiving vehicles.
- Advising customers (checking and diagnosing vehicles with test equipment, returning of valuables left in the car, documenting of body/paint damages in presence of customer, handling over difficult cases he cannot handle to his superior, suggest to customer or driver additional repair which are needed in order to increase workshop turnover.
- Issuing of detailed receiving forms using standard text and flat rates.
- Fixing of deadline for completion of work and method of payment.
- Preparing estimates when required.
- Advising customers concerning vehicles maintenance, accessories and technical problems.
- Explaining warranty and goodwill policy to customers.
- Apply for warranty goodwill through CASD.
- Following up in with progress of repairs in conjunction with the workshop staff involved.
- Follow up on parts orders to meet vehicle completion date.
- Continuous update of the reports
- Continuous update of SAP system
- Visiting customers
- Establishing professional communication with warehouses regarding parts availability and estimated arrival time (must be in official reports and trackers in the system and work sheets)
- Involvement in customers meetings whenever required
- Readiness to work overtime whenever required (this will be included in the work contract)
- Acting proactively with customers to check their requirements or if any complaints are existed
- Archiving work orders, Invoices & other related documents for future reference.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|