Showroom In charge/ Executive – Sayegh Group
To define, plan, manage and monitor retails sales of the showroom in all over KSA, manager requisition and delivery of goods within budget and on time. Additionally, in conjunction with Sales personnel establish and maintain the budget for showroom.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate sales and related activities according to the plan or budget or guidelines with showroom.
- Assist Sales Manager Local and Assistant Manager Outdoor Sales, in preparation of annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions relating to the Showroom.
- Supervise, direct and monitor the all activities related to the sales within the showroom and analyse their performance.
- Ensure compliances of local laws of each showroom and coordinate with Government official for any fine and penalty of non-compliances.
- Organized and maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the Showroom in order to issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Receive Requisition/Purchase Order from Showroom, ensure the need of required materials and process it toward Indoor Sales Section for generating Sales Order.
- Communicate with Store department for the availability of goods and communicate to the relevant person for the space management in the Showroom.
- Receive daily sales and cash/cheque receiving report from each Showroom, review the same for ensuring the appropriate records of sales and collection.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer visiting pattern so as to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Perform visit to Showroom on timely basis and also on surprise to observe the daily routine and activities of Showroom personnel.
- Maintain and update the price list of all products and properly communicate the same to each Showroom.
- Ensure the implementation of updated prices list.
- Maintain Checklist for the Showroom visit and fill each Checklist separately on visit of Showroom.
- Prepare reports on perform visit and forward the same to Sales Manager Local.
- Discuss the key issues observed during visit to Showroom with Sales Manager Local and provide recommendation to overcome such issues.
- Supervise costs and overheads and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Control overhead cost of Showroom
- Participate in hiring of showroom personnel in coordination with HR department.
- Collect, analyse and predict the overall sales data of Showroom and set the minimum stock level for each Showroom separately.
- Prepare discount polices for the Showroom Sales in consultation with Sales Manager.
- Communicate such discount policies to each Showroom and ensure the compliances of discount policies.
- Perform other duties/project as assigned by Sales Manager Local and Assistant Manager Outdoor Sales
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|