Social Media Specialist
* Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
* Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
* Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
* Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML).
* Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
* Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
* Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
* Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
* Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
* Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|