Sr. Production Engineer – Sofomation FZ
One of our Renowned Client in Saudi Arabia is hiring Sr. Production Engineer
1. Responsible for continuously monitoring the Plant’s critical streams to ensure balanced operation rates and optimum operations.
2. Provide maintenance and troubleshooting assistance in the manufacturing processes.
3. Liaise between operations control rooms during sequential start-ups, shutdowns and emergencies. Ensure clear guidelines are delivered to manage and reduce negative impact during interruptions or emergencies.
4. Investigate quality defects for root cause and help improve manufacturing system efficiency.
5. Monitor production processes and activities to ensure they are compliant with the EHS guidelines.
6. Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment to ensure quality production and productivity.
7. Relay production constraints to appropriate business and planning organization to provide accurate input to production plan.
8. Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
9. Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
10. Ensure adherence to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
11. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
12. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|