Supply and Logistics Support – Rawabi Holding Company
To Assist internal team for expediting the delivery of materials (from local and overseas suppliers) and manage the import/export shipments and make sure will be cleared within realistic time to meet the production want date to satisfy the customer
1. Responsible for handling the company import and export of all air, land, and sea shipments as well as generating full sets of shipping documents. Monitor, Track/Trace, Follow up, Expedite – where necessary – & verify receipt at REC side.
2. Responsible to handled commercial invoices received from Accounts, verify, communicate, follow up & expedite discrepancies with Logistics forwarders/couriers then submit revised/corrected ones to Accounts.
3. Receive physical docs ready for delivery or notification of collecting of such, accept request, arrange for delivery i.e. assign driver & finally notify concern party upon completion.
4. Responsible to ensure that all incoming and outgoing shipments are being process on time with couriers by updating the Shipment Tracking Sheet regularly. Monitor, Track/Follow up, Expedite. And finally notify concerned upon shipment receipt to REC Store, after release of necessary MRN specifically.
5. Receive Domestic Transportation Booking Requests from any one of REC depts., dedicate to Logistics Drivers as per their schedule, follow up & expedite – where necessary – completion of the task.
6. Responsible to coordinate inbound/outbound overseas shipments to RHC Logistics requesting to cover necessary insurance for the shipments.
7. Receive Outsource Transportation Booking Requests from PMT, assign to existing approved transporter, follow up & expedite – where necessary – arrival & departure of consignments & notify concern party accordingly.
8. Responsible to obtain the necessary physical original shipping documents from purchasing team for necessary action as of the following:
9. Forwarding the same original shipping docs to freight forwarders / broker for clearing purposes.
10. Circulate copies to concern parties (Store, Purchasing, Accounts).
11. Collect necessary information from PMT and maintain updating the same to REC Domestic Consignments/Cargos Insurance Co. Monthly Declaration Report Incoming/Outgoing.
12. Attend to email correspondence (e.g. delivery queries, freight quotations, bookings, material collection request).
13. Responsible on maintaining documents and other necessary correspondence for filing purposes.
14. Handling Logistics Drivers Overtime approval process and Monthly Time Sheet.
15. To influences on time Delivery, Cash Flow Cycle.
16. Arrange collection of materials / bring the materials to factory (when possible).
17. Follow-ups on pending purchase requisition with the buyer/ end user and log it in material tracking sheet.
18. Follow-ups on orders placed to suppliers for all items.
19. Log the purchased items on daily basis in material tracking sheet and inform S&L Unit Head.
20. QC documentation (like data collection and analysis).
21. Resolve suppliers’ invoice (discrepancy and mistake).
22. Handling technical issues ( if required)
23. Resolve the rejected items with the suppliers.
24. To look at the requirement levels in the business and fulfill the demands by either rescheduling in or rescheduling out the delivery date on the Purchase Order or material.
Communications and Working Relationships:
· Able to communicate fluently in English
· Should have good written, soft skills (M. S office tools)
· Needs to be aggressive and needs to know the business cycle at all levels.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|