Role & Responsibilities:
– Install, administer, and maintain Windows servers 2008,2012,
2016, desktops, and laptops as part of the overall systems architecture across
multiple networks and locations; strong understanding of and experience with
– Build, configure, and maintain Stemware.
– Develop, manage, and maintain the forest Domain Controller
and AD across the group.
– Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware
upgrades to the server infrastructure.
– Perform daily system monitoring, using a combination of
tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s, by verifying the integrity and
availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes,
reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled
jobs such as backups.
– Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required
file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
– Install, administer and maintain storage devices EMC.
– Utilize manual checks, GUI-based, and command line tools
(especially Power Shell) to troubleshoot basic to complex systems hardware,
software, and configuration issues with systems, networks, Active Directory,
– Basic network troubleshooting in support of the data center and
– Work with network administrators as needed to document total
architecture and ensure data security and availability.
– Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
Coordinate and communicate with impacted users.
– Apply and manage deployment for OS patches and upgrades
for servers and desktops on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools
and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
– Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity
– Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible
– Develop and maintain installation and configuration
– Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and
resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions
– Monitoring and Troubleshooting Active Directory Replication and
Syncing between GCS
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|