Talent Acquisition Team Leader – Massader HR Services
• Handling whole recruitment life cycle (H.H & ENT).
• Targeting on new nationalities in H.H and start up activities.
• Allotting work to Recruiters based on the load.
• Maintaining 20% workforce compulsion for H.H.
• Day to day tracking on the orders and posting deadlines to recruiters.
• Maintain Quality work force selections (if on company scope).
• Managing and booking visas for assigned clients.
• Agency Evaluation, negotiations and sign up contracts.
• Managing Agency Signed contracts.
• Agency Accreditations.
• Verification and authorize of agency invoicing.
• Agency invoice documentation & track.
• Quarterly review of agency performance and quality.
• Meeting and communicating with Embassies on updates and regulation changes.
• E-migrate registration.
• Weekly reporting on the orders to head of Ops and Sales.
• Legal Documentation.
• E-Wakalah Processing and allotting to agencies.
• New visas request from MOL.
• Verification of mandatory documentation from provisioning employees.
• Generating reports Weekly, Quarterly, and Yearly on Mobilization v/s Visas etc.
• Abide with agency contracts strictly by enforcing strict action on penalties for delay and poor quality supply of work force.
• Implementing Back charging on un-notified arrivals and coordinating with finance for deductions.
• Forecast planning for Training centers in manpower supply countries.
• Coordinating with Agency/Embassy/Employee family for any God forbidden death cases for support documentation and notifications.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|