Technical Support Specialist – Middle East Tasks Co. Ltd. (METCO)
Maximizes computer system capabilities by studying technical applications; making recommendations.
• Evaluates system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
• Evaluates expansions or enhancements by studying work load and capacity of computer system.
• Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
• Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs; comparing programs with established standards; making modifications.
• Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
• Evaluates vendor-supplied software by studying user objectives; testing software compatibility with existing hardware and programs.
• Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
• Places hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
• Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
• Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|