Training Specialist – Halwani Brothers Co.
• Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Offer specific training programs to help associates maintain or improve job knowledge/skills.
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and programs effectiveness.
• Develop alternative training methods to achieve the targeted improvements.
• Conduct training needs assessment through surveys, performance appraisals, interviews with employees, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives.
• Design, plan, organize and conduct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishment.
• Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
• Interview associates to gather information on employees’ attitudes toward work environment and supervision received to facilitate resolution of employee relations issues: Explains to worker’s company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
• Gathers information on workers’ feelings about factors that affect workers’ morale, motivation, and efficiency.
• Meets with management to discuss possible plans and actions to be taken.
• Prepares reports on workers’ comments/feedback and actions taken.
• Plan and organize all employees’ engagement/relations activities and events.• Contribute to the development and implementation of corporate-wide policies, procedures, systems and initiatives to drive “employer of choice” enhancements.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Food Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|