Training Supervisor – مشرف قسم التدريب – Nesma Trading
The responsibility of Training Supervisor is to manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that Training & Career Development programs are developed and managed using a data driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
Working as a member of the Nesma Trading’s Training Team to achieve its organizational purpose, specifically by planning, convening and delivering Trading’s training courses within Nesma Trading’s programs to improve the competence of Trading’s staff:
- Plan, convene and deliver training courses & workshops both in the kingdom wide and, designed with the overall intention of improving the competence of Nesma Employees
- Keep up to date with latest developments in training methodology and issues.
- Liaise with operation department and projects to ensure that the needs of staff are understood and met.
- Contribute to the design, planning and reviewing of courses across Nesma Trading’s program.
- Work with the Managers and team leaders to ensure consistency between client’s requests and training practice.
- Liaise and offer support where appropriate to other Associate Trainers working on Nesma courses to ensure consistency of practice.
- Liaise and offer support where appropriate to other Nesma Associate Trainers working in regional offices to ensure consistency.
- Represent Nesma Trading at training events and other networks and forums.
- Any other reasonable tasks or duties as required by the General Manager or HR Manager.
- Work within company policy and procedures as outlined in the Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|