Travel Agency General Manager
• Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
• Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records.
• Selling travel products and tour packages.
• Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
• Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
• Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
• Dealing with customer inquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
• Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Transportation|