Waste Management Division Manager – Source2Hire
- Overall management and supervision of all waste treatment and disposal activities.
- Ensure compliance of all treatment and disposal operations with regulatory requirements, permit conditions, operating procedures, site rules health and safety procedures, etc.
- Evaluate process optimization, improvement and modifications.
- Provide waste management expertise to clients through direct client contact.
- Evaluate waste reuse, recycling, treatment and disposal technologies for hazardous and non-hazardous industrial wastes.
- Develop and implement operating standards and procedures.
- Prepare technical proposal for waste management services as appropriate, and assist Business Development Department in the preparation of commercial proposals as appropriate.
- Provide guidance in purchasing equipment and materials.
- Provide input into management and technical reports as required.
- Other tasks as directed by the General Manager.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|